10 Favorite Sports to Play/Watch
1.Gymnastics(watch) - I always use to love watching the gymnastics as a litle girl. I love all the flips and summersaults they did and use to wish I could be a gymnast. The only time I get to watch Gymnastics is during the olympics.
2.Soccer(watch and play) - I love watching the soccer. I got into alot during the last Fifa World Cup when the Socceroos made the into quarter finals and made Australian Soccer history. It was so exciting. I use to play Soccer during school,
3.State of Origin (watch) - NRL Rugby League. State of Origin is where two neighbouring states NSW and Queensland have three games against each other with the birth state of players determining what team they play for. The best of 3 games win the Trophe. It happens every year and everyone gets into it. Great fun
3. Tennis(Play and watch) - I love playing tennis. I'm not very good at it and need alot of practise but I enjoy it and I have recently started watching the tennis more on tv.
5. AFL(Australian Football Leage (watch) - I only recently got into AFL when I starting going out with my boyfriend. He's a huge Carlton supporter. I like watching Carlton on tv and have been to a Brisbane Lions game. I want to go to a Carlton game with my boyfriend one day.
6. Rugby Union - My boyfriend loves sport sport and more sport and it's great because he explains all the rules to me so that I understand and I enjoy watching sport alot more then I use to.
7. Cricket - I now understand the rules so I don't sit there completely bored...Could not go to an all dayer match.
I seriously have run out. I really am not a sport person at all. I am starting to get into sport alot more now and enjoy it.
1.Gymnastics(watch) - I always use to love watching the gymnastics as a litle girl. I love all the flips and summersaults they did and use to wish I could be a gymnast. The only time I get to watch Gymnastics is during the olympics.
2.Soccer(watch and play) - I love watching the soccer. I got into alot during the last Fifa World Cup when the Socceroos made the into quarter finals and made Australian Soccer history. It was so exciting. I use to play Soccer during school,
3.State of Origin (watch) - NRL Rugby League. State of Origin is where two neighbouring states NSW and Queensland have three games against each other with the birth state of players determining what team they play for. The best of 3 games win the Trophe. It happens every year and everyone gets into it. Great fun
3. Tennis(Play and watch) - I love playing tennis. I'm not very good at it and need alot of practise but I enjoy it and I have recently started watching the tennis more on tv.
5. AFL(Australian Football Leage (watch) - I only recently got into AFL when I starting going out with my boyfriend. He's a huge Carlton supporter. I like watching Carlton on tv and have been to a Brisbane Lions game. I want to go to a Carlton game with my boyfriend one day.
6. Rugby Union - My boyfriend loves sport sport and more sport and it's great because he explains all the rules to me so that I understand and I enjoy watching sport alot more then I use to.
7. Cricket - I now understand the rules so I don't sit there completely bored...Could not go to an all dayer match.
I seriously have run out. I really am not a sport person at all. I am starting to get into sport alot more now and enjoy it.



Ten on Tuesday: 10 Favorite Sports to Play/Watch




