I am so excited for tomorrow night. Tomorrow at 4pm I am leaving work to drive down the coast and stay with my boyfriend and his parents at their apartment. So no work on friday or Monday. I am really looking forward to the short break to relax and rest. It might be a bit cold for the beach (it is the middle of winter) but hopefully there will be plesant sunshine, just perfect for lying on the beach.
I have lots to do tonight. I have to do a load of washing, pack, tidy my room and all the necessary things before going away. I will drive into the city tomorrow morning and park at Jonathan's apartment and we will leave straight after work. I really can't wait. I want to go now...so over work...haha.
Anyway I'd better get my work done before I go.
I have lots to do tonight. I have to do a load of washing, pack, tidy my room and all the necessary things before going away. I will drive into the city tomorrow morning and park at Jonathan's apartment and we will leave straight after work. I really can't wait. I want to go now...so over work...haha.
Anyway I'd better get my work done before I go.



Going to the Beach




