Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Ten on Tuesday
I am doing Ten on Tuesday. I stole this idea from Keri because reading her list made me think of all the things that annoy me at work aswell.

10 Things that annoy me at work.

1. the fact that they expect me to be PA for 120 people and still havn't gotten me a junior/trainee in 2 years.

2. When I get requests from people I don't even know(that don't work in my office) to give more information on time I charged to their job in my timesheet when I've already added a comment to my timesheet for the 1hr I put to that job.

3. when the xerox photocopiers on my floor are always running out of toner cartridges, drum cartrdiges or waste toner cartridges and it's ususally when I'm really busy and don't have time to go to IT on level 2 to get some more.

4. The fact that people print sooo much and never collect them from the copy areas...so much paper wastage and we're suppose to be the Environment group...pfft...they worked out that my work building alone has gone through enough reems of paper to double the height of the empire state building in the last 2 years...that is between like 100 people though...but still...

5. when your computer not working and you need an IT person urgently (as you have an urgent report to get out) and none of the 10 or so IT people answer their phones. This results in you having to go to IT department in person. You then see that they're all sitting at their desks.

6. people that make jokes about my hogging/breaking the printer when I'm printing out a report EVERY time...i'm barely even at the printer at all these days.

7. unorganised people wanting work done at 2 minutes to 5pm when you're about to leave for the day.

8. unorganised people that make jobs harder for me and more stressful then they need to be.

9. when you have a very busy day and the phone just keeps ringing all day.

10. when someone tries to send a fax to your phone number and they try like 20 times and if you're not at your desk you get 20 messages full of beeps...

Gosh I really sound grumpy of work today. I do like where i work....and looking at my things above it seems that it's mostly people that annoy me at work...there are lots of people at work I do like...and alot of the one's that do annoy me have good points aswell...I need a holiday...luckily I'm getting one this weekend!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares