Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Half-way through Tafe
Well I have almost completed my second semester of Tafe (Technical college). After submitting 2 assignments on the weekend, I only have 1 left. From looking at my book list it appears that I am half-way through my Cert 4 in IT. Next semester's subject is Design. We get to use dreamweaver and I think it will be good fun. Then next semester I have Communication and Database left which sound dull. I was going to go for the Diploma level, but that's a further year and I want to wait until I can certainly see that I will be moving into that feild of work for a job.

The rain has finally stopped. It had been raining non-stop since about thursday until about this morning. There's been a bit of flash flooding in a few areas. But it's all very good for our dams.

We have a long weekend coming up(Queen's birthday). I'm looking forward to it. It's always nice to have an extra day for your weekend.

Anyway I'd better get back to work!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares