Yesterday I attended my first AFL (Australian Football League) with my sister and boyfriend.
It was Lions vs St Kilda. Lions won by a very large margin. I also bough a Lions Scarf and Beanie...the reason being that they had a pink version of them and I thought they would come alot in handy for future afl games.
On Saturday I caught up with my friend Phil. Phil use to work with me until she decided to relocate back home to New Zealand. I really enjoyed catching up with her. Last time I saw her was in January when she came over to the Gold Coast with her partner for a holiday.
This morning I got up earlier then normal to come into the city and use the gym at my boyfriends apartment. I used the treadmill and he did laps of the 25M pool. I use to have a gym membership which I cancelled. There was no point in spending $60 a month when I could get access to Jonnie's gym. I still have yet to work out the treadmill machine, it's different from the one at my old gym. It has different buttons and functions and sometimes does strange things like go to an incline of 15 when I didn't even ask it to.
Anyway today is a busy one at work so I'd better go.
It was Lions vs St Kilda. Lions won by a very large margin. I also bough a Lions Scarf and Beanie...the reason being that they had a pink version of them and I thought they would come alot in handy for future afl games.
On Saturday I caught up with my friend Phil. Phil use to work with me until she decided to relocate back home to New Zealand. I really enjoyed catching up with her. Last time I saw her was in January when she came over to the Gold Coast with her partner for a holiday.
This morning I got up earlier then normal to come into the city and use the gym at my boyfriends apartment. I used the treadmill and he did laps of the 25M pool. I use to have a gym membership which I cancelled. There was no point in spending $60 a month when I could get access to Jonnie's gym. I still have yet to work out the treadmill machine, it's different from the one at my old gym. It has different buttons and functions and sometimes does strange things like go to an incline of 15 when I didn't even ask it to.
Anyway today is a busy one at work so I'd better go.



AFL




