Well my weekend at the beach was really great. bf and I left the city about 4pm on Thursday arvo and we got to his parents coast apartment about 5. His parents had arrived there earlier that day. The weather was so warm and the sky was blue with not a cloud in site. I had no idea what the weather would be like, so I packed for all seasons. It turns out I probably didn't need most of the jackets and jeans that I packed. It is winter, but it certainly didn't feel that way. You could walk around day and night in shorts and a t-shirt and it was not cold. I am a summer girl (don't like the cold) and the weather was perfect for me.
On friday we went to Harbour Town. Harbour Town is known for being a great place to shop...alot of factory outlets. It was discounts galore. I got a new skirt suit for work for only $50(normally $300). I was very exciting. We spent like 5 hours shopping and we were too tired to do anything else that day so we just watched a movie (Definately, maybe). On Saturday we went to the beach. We didn't go swimming as the water was a bit too chilly. The hotel had a indoor heated pool and spa which was nice.
On Saturday night we went to Jupitors casino. They have this fantastic Buffet restaurant there. It is a very good price for what you get. It is also very good for Buffet food, proper meals. My favourite part was of course the desert. They had white chocolate and dark chocolate mouss, chocolate pudding, bread and butter pudding, pavlova and cheesecake, coconut cheesecake. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Other then that we spent the weekend resting and relaxing. It was good to come away. I would add 'and to come home again' on the end of that, but I wasn't away long enough to actually miss work. I am so glad work for the day is almost over. Half an hour to go.
I'm craving strawberry freddo. I'm going to go get my $1 chocolate from the kitchen.
On friday we went to Harbour Town. Harbour Town is known for being a great place to shop...alot of factory outlets. It was discounts galore. I got a new skirt suit for work for only $50(normally $300). I was very exciting. We spent like 5 hours shopping and we were too tired to do anything else that day so we just watched a movie (Definately, maybe). On Saturday we went to the beach. We didn't go swimming as the water was a bit too chilly. The hotel had a indoor heated pool and spa which was nice.
On Saturday night we went to Jupitors casino. They have this fantastic Buffet restaurant there. It is a very good price for what you get. It is also very good for Buffet food, proper meals. My favourite part was of course the desert. They had white chocolate and dark chocolate mouss, chocolate pudding, bread and butter pudding, pavlova and cheesecake, coconut cheesecake. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Other then that we spent the weekend resting and relaxing. It was good to come away. I would add 'and to come home again' on the end of that, but I wasn't away long enough to actually miss work. I am so glad work for the day is almost over. Half an hour to go.
I'm craving strawberry freddo. I'm going to go get my $1 chocolate from the kitchen.



Great beach holiday!




