This weekend is a long weekend!
No work on monday which is really great.
My plans for the weekend all depend on the weather. My bro's and sister are going on a youth camp. That is determined by whether it rains of not. The forecast is for wet weather but fingers crossed it will be great weather.
The bf and I were going to go on a picnic tomorrow to the Mountains. But again, that depends on having nice weather. If it's raining then tomorrow will be a movie day. On Sunday we will hang out with my parents for lunch after church.
Then Monday we're going to the movies with the bf's parents which will also be good.
Ofcourse there's the various tv sport events scattered over the weekend in which the bf is very excited for. Football, tennis, soccer...it's all happening on fox sports! My bf got his foxtel(pay tv) upgraded yesterday to foxtel High definition and is very excited. I didn't think the High Definition would make that big of a difference, but amazingly it does. I couldn't get over the clarity. I spent ages staring at the ice hockey. This has never happened for me before. haha. Seriously I am really starting to get into sport. I love soccer especially.
It will be a good weekend and I hope you all have a good weekend aswell!
No work on monday which is really great.
My plans for the weekend all depend on the weather. My bro's and sister are going on a youth camp. That is determined by whether it rains of not. The forecast is for wet weather but fingers crossed it will be great weather.
The bf and I were going to go on a picnic tomorrow to the Mountains. But again, that depends on having nice weather. If it's raining then tomorrow will be a movie day. On Sunday we will hang out with my parents for lunch after church.
Then Monday we're going to the movies with the bf's parents which will also be good.
Ofcourse there's the various tv sport events scattered over the weekend in which the bf is very excited for. Football, tennis, soccer...it's all happening on fox sports! My bf got his foxtel(pay tv) upgraded yesterday to foxtel High definition and is very excited. I didn't think the High Definition would make that big of a difference, but amazingly it does. I couldn't get over the clarity. I spent ages staring at the ice hockey. This has never happened for me before. haha. Seriously I am really starting to get into sport. I love soccer especially.
It will be a good weekend and I hope you all have a good weekend aswell!



Long Weekend




