Friday, May 30, 2008
Weekend is so close
The weekend is so close and yet sooo far.

It feels like it's taken 5 hours to get from 1.30pm to 2.30pm.

Today I had lunch with some of the girls from work. One of us has recently gone to a new company just across the road and so it was nice to catch up and hear/report on the latest Goss.

Friday afternoon always goes the slowest....because everybody is on the edge of there seat waiting till 5pm when the weekend can finally start.

I'm tired and I want to sleep. It's been raining the last few days and I can't help but match my mood with the weather...I'm a summer, blue skies and sunshine kind of girl.

I don't have a whole lot planned for the weekend which is good. Tonight I plan to spend time with my boyfriend and snuggle infront of a movie and just relax. It's the best remedy to recover from a busy week.

Have a great weekend!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares