Monday, June 30, 2008
6 Months today
Today is 6 months that my Boyfriend and I have been together. He asked me out on New Years Eve and I said yes. It was a bit rocky at the start mostly from the parental angle. But things worked themselves out and it's been a really great 6 months. My parents/family get along with him really well which is so great.

We had a date on Sunday night to celebrate but we might do something tonight aswell. He started his new job today so it all depends when he finishes work etc. We had breakfast this morning which was nice. And then I got a nice surprise when flowers were delivered to my work. I will take a photo of them when I get home tonight and put them on here. They're pink rose's.

Outside of that my morning at work has been not nice. I have copped alot of verbal abuse via email/phone calls from someone in our Darwin office which kind of upset me. I don't take that sort of thing well, especially when the accusations are untrue. I forwared the emails onto the Senior Managment secretary on friday and she backed me up which was nice. Also my boss wants me to count paper....show's how valuable he things my role is. He seems to think that because I'm a secretary that I'm stupid and unqualified. It's really insulting. Last week in the manager's meeting he was talking with staff about a certain procedure that the engineer'/scientists need to take more care in and that people need to take more responsibility for equipment etc. And then he said refering to me 'It's not hard to do, Tey sits there with no work to do....she could do it...no offence to Tey, even a retard like myself could do it'. I was so embarrassed and angry and went bright red. I wanted to cry and leave the meeting. When he said it I muttered under my breath 'well I do have work actually' and a couple of the other manager's scoffed at my boss. I'm very close to looking for a new job. I spoke to my bf and parents about it and they said it was wrong what he said. I'm not happy being here and having him as my boss and after this morning I think I will find a new job. I know I say this alot, but I really do need to seriously contemplate my options.

Anyway I'm going to stop writing about that because it's making me depressed.

I am happy because it's Jono and I's 6 months today.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares