Thursday, December 14, 2006
I'm not popping out any Babies anytime soon!
Yesterday I sent a Happy birthday text message to my friend Annie. I’ve known Annie since pre-school. We were best friends all through Primary school and even until the early high school years. As we moved through high school thought we changed and had our own circle of friends. Annie then finished school in grade 11 and I only ever spoke to her once a year or so when she was bored and decided to call me.

At the beginning of the year we went out of brunch and it was the first time I’ve hang out with her in years and it was a lot of fun. I havn’t seen her much since.

This is the part that shocked me. I got a reply for the text message and she’s 20 weeks pregnant. She’s 19. I have another friend I hang out with Talia who I mention a few months ago. She’s 19 and 6 months pregnant. And her older sister who is one of my friends has a 10 month and I hang out with them mostly at youth group. I swear people must be starting to wonder when I’m going to be popping out a baby.

Well no time soon that’s for sure. I want to be there and support Annie just as I have for Talia. She same thing happened with Annie as did Talia where the father of the baby freaks out and runs off wanting nothing to do with the baby. Buys can be suck pricks sometimes. I swear I want to hit a few at work. I will also pray heaps for them. I can’t even begin to imagine what they’re going through facing the fact that they’ll be bringing a baby up fatherless and on there own.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares