You are not going to believe this....Are you ready???? Okay...well yesterday I watched Titinic for the very first time. Yes it's true. I have wanted to see it since it came out about almost 10 years ago...Yes 10 years...I can't even believe it's been 10 years since it came out. But I just never got the chance to see it. We did own the video but I wasn't allowed to watch it because of some 'scenes'. Not that that ever stopped me watching other movies as a kid. And the scenes that I assume were the reason I wasn't allowed to see it were totally tame...okay except maybe mild nudity.
Anyway it was good. I kind of wish I didn't know the titanic story because you totally know what's going to happen and I had braced myself for the sad parts and didn't cry. I watched it with family and I do not like to show displays of emotion infront of people. If I was on my own I probably would of bawled my eyes out.
One thing that disgusted me the most about the whole event was those rich selfish snobs. They made me so mad. It made me mad that the rich were put before the poor and that the poor were treated like dirt. It especially annoyed when the rich were being loaded onto the life rafts and all they could worry about was that they would have to be seated near the 'lower class' people. I wanted to push the smug rich people into the sea. And to think that out of 16 life rafts only 1 went back to help the people. Imagine how many more lives would of been saved if the boats were filled to and over their capacity and if those other 15 boats had gone back to the scene quickly after to pick up living people in the water. And can you imagine how many more lives would of been saved if there was enough life boats for all on board. And there wasn't enough for nearly half because it was decided that 'all those life boats would make the deck look crowded'. Only 700 survived and 1500 died.
Anyway Only 4 weeks till I go to New Zealand!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Alyssa is BACK!
The Beach
Postcard Exchange
Nothing to say...
Where does Poo come from?
Shopping + 50% off EVERYTHING = a very happy wardrobe
Feeling Great
SWS - Socialable weirdness syndrome
I got my IPOD
Weird Nightmare's
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



TITANIC


