Saturday, December 09, 2006
1 Week to Go!
This time next week I will be on the plane getting read for take off. I will be going to New Zealand for one whole month. We will spend the first week staying with my Nana and visiting cousins and friends. We will be having christmas at my Nana's on the North Island. Then after christmas we start to head south of the North Island visiting other family.

Then we will be catching a ferry to the south Island where we will be travelling around in an RV. This is be an interesting experience. 6 people in and RV! I'm taking my ipod so that I can drown out the world every once in a while. haha. Nah...I'm sure it will be lots of fun. The south Island we will mostly be doing the tourist thing. We only know one or two family friends in the south Island.

I am getting a bit stressed out because this week every lunch break except Monday I'm busy with lunch dates and christmas work lunches. And on thursday night I have another work party and it means I miss out on late night shopping. So the point I'm getting at is today I have to think about packing and think about things I need to get for the holiday. I am worried that I'll forget something and that my things won't fit in my travel case. I'm sure I will have to do alot of eliminating of outfits and only bring the essentials. I'm not good at travelling light so it will be a challenge. To me it's like we're going on our very own survior.

I will try and blog while I'm in New Zealand but I can't guarantee. Any time I do get on the internet will be taken up with emailing.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


6 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares