Friday, November 24, 2006
Car Issues...
This morning I am happy to say that I can tell you I went to the Gym. Yes 5am is early to those thinking I'm some kind of freako. The reason I go to the gym so early is because if I catch a bus at 7.20 and I need to be at work by 8.30 and it takes about 45 minutes to get ready etc. And In a way I also like that amount of time between the gym and work...It helps me wake up and clear my head.

So yeah....This morning I did the bike again for half and hour...I'm so dead. I was hurting badly. Usually I can do 10kilometers in that time but I only did 7kilometers and I had to be on level 6 and not level 8 like I normally am. It's amazing how out of shape you can get in only 2 weeks.
OH and my car is broken *sigh* *sniffle*...It so sad. I went out last night to practise my hill starts (one of the joys of driving a manual) and the clutch actually stopped working all together when I was on this mother of a hill. It was a scary thing and I was worried I'd have to get the vehicle towed because I could drive...So what I did was reverse in a driveway and went down the hill and the clutch seemed to start working again. I have booked the service for next thursday... It sucks because Dad doesn't want me to drive it until it gets fixed. And I totally understand, but I have all these plans for the weekend and I'm going to have to get my parents to drive me...Something that I thought was behind me forever. It is dangerous though. I am thinking I will still drive it locally though...I have to. I have so many appointments and things. Luckily I'm only 5 minutes from the gym and the shops. It's the whole money thing that has me worried. I am praying that my warranty will come into effect for my car problems.

Anyway I'm at work and I've vowed to do more work and to stop being lazy. My work performance has been bad lately (mostly because I'm having issues, which is no excuse because I'll have even more issues if I lose my job)....So I need to earn my keep.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares