Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Snaps for me!
This morning I woke up at 5am and went to the gym. I have been slack for 2 weeks now and all I needed was to not be lazy for one morning so I could get back into a routine. It's amazing how only 2 weeks of no excersise and lots of bad food can have an effect on you. But I have four weeks until I go to New Zealand and I am going to be healthy. No more KFC or hot chips...It will be hard but I am determined to atleast feel good about myself when I got to New Zealand.

I can't wait till my hair appointments either. I will be like a whole new person. Nothing like a change to bring some spice back into life...right? I wish I could out photos on here but I'm not allowed. It is the only way I can keep blogging and keep my parents happy as that I don't give away too much 'personal' details. This includes phots. *sigh* photos are fun...Oh well!



Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares