Thursday, November 23, 2006
What I would like to say to you...
This is what I'd like to be able to say to you:

This morning I was a good girl and woke up a 5am and went to my gym class. It was so much fun and I feel so fit and lovely

This is the truth:

This morning my alarm 'aparant;y' went off at 5am and 'aparantly' I switched off the alarm and went back to asleep. Although I can't be sure because I don't actually remember. I have made my radio alarm so loud that when it wake's me up it's suppose to give me the fright of my life so that it wakes me up. But obviously I was immune to it this morning to the evil alarm clock. Hopefully tomorrow i will go to the gym...I totally have mixed about the gym. on the one hand i love that when i go in the mornings it hypes me up for the day...but i hate that 5am is so horrible of a time.

5am....*sigh*
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares