Friday, December 01, 2006
Diamond in the Rocks
There is one good thing that happened yesterday that I would like to tell you about.

Yesterday I got a new cousin. My very first cousin on my dad's side was born yesterday.

CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF CAITLYN ANN.

I am very excited. I have heaps of cousins on my mum's side that I've grown up with and been very close to. But I've never had cousins on my Dad's side and we never expected to. But it has happened. It wasn't the most ideal way to happen because the child will grow up with separated parents. So in some ways it's sad. But to me I see it has a miracle. I never thought my uncle would have children.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares