Tuesday, December 05, 2006
I'm back!
I am back to work today. Last thursday I had some training to go to. Then friday and Monday I had off. I mostly just relaxed on friday and then friday night was our gala dinner. I got to wear a beautiful gown. The dress is from Alyssa's wedding two years ago. I was blessed to be one of her bridesmaids. It was so much fun to frock up and feel like a princess for a night.

Then on saturday I had a hair appointment. I was at the hairdressers for 4 hours. I got a full head of blonde foils. It's alot blonder then I expected...so much blonder that there is so little red hair left that I can no longer be classed as a read hed but a blonde. It is true that blonde's have more fun lol.

Then saturday night was my work christmas party. It was Rock and Roll theme and there was about 800 people there. There was an awesome dance floor and I was on it alot. My friend had to drag me up there and at first I was so awkward. I don't drink right so I was completely sober (okay so I was a bit crazy...but it was me and not alcohole) but most other people were drunk and I said to my friend that I'm not surprised that most people get really drunk then go on the dance floor because atleast then you're not so aware of how stupid you may look. haha. Anyway I got use to it after awhile and got into it. I was excited that they had dances I knew. Like the nutbush and the macarena and some other dance I learned called the bustop. It was lots of fun and I didn't get home till 1am. On sunday I had church and then sunday night I went to christmas carols and then after that I drove to my friends house and slept there the night. Didn't get to sleep till 2am. Then on sunday a certain ex boyfriend contacted me. A certain ex boyfriend that I shouldn't be talking to. That's all I'm going to say.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


6 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares