Tuesday, November 28, 2006
More information
Well we got more information on my Nana's cancer last night. My Dad sat us down and told us what the surgeon has said. Aparantly there's not alot they can do for my Nana now. The cancer has already spread to her liver and other organs. She is having a small operation on wednesday so that they can take a small sample and see if they can do any treatments at all. My Dad said that she might not be here next christmas. It was quite sad and my sister cried. I did most of my crying on friday.

We went to my uncle's house for dinner last night. This is where my nana is staying. We had dinner and watched a funny movie to take everyone's mind off it for a while. It worked. Then afterwards all 8 of us got in a huddle and we laid our hands on my Nana and prayed for her. Everyone was crying. Even my brothers. I don't see my brother cry very often. My Dad cried as well. He only just lost his dad to cancer three years ago and now he's going to lose his Mum.

We want my Nana to get a miracle. But I guess it's hard to believe for that when things already look so bad. I think the best thing is to just enjoy each moment we have left with her. It's so weird how they seem so healthy one day and the next it all goes horribly wrong. She's only 60 and we all believed she'd still have about 25 years left. Her own mother is 93 and still alive.

Anyway I'm at work and I have to pick up my work performance. I havn't been with it much lately.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


4 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares