I love the Beach. Today My cousin Katia and I went to the beach down at the Gold Coast. Even though we're cousins we're like best friends aswell! It was such a great chance to catch up and just 'hang out'. And now that I can drive and I have a car I can do this when ever I want.
The traffic was only slightly stressful getting there, but it was a very easy drive as it was mostly the freeway. We pretty much just lay on our towels on the sand and chatted. I really love the ocean but it was so crowded in the water and Katia wasm't into swimming so much. I think it would of been better if there was less people. Next time I think we might head further south over the border into NSW. There's some really nice beaches there that arn't bordered by high rise building.
Then for lunch we went to a kiosk and got fish and chips and then has an ice cream to cool off. It was very a very hot day. I got sun burnt badly in some areas because I missed bits when using the sun block. I completely missed the top of my back and so it's pretty red and sore.
The freedom to just drive to the coast without parentals is great! Hopefully in the early year we'll get to do it again.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Postcard Exchange
Nothing to say...
Where does Poo come from?
Shopping + 50% off EVERYTHING = a very happy wardrobe
Feeling Great
SWS - Socialable weirdness syndrome
I got my IPOD
Weird Nightmare's
All these posts are making me lose post title ideas
I'm feeling much better
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



The Beach


