I went to youth again and I loved it. I love going to my old youth group again. I never thought I would, but after camp I really want to go every week. I got to see my mate Marianne and offcourse I saw Alyssa and little Grace. Grace is 6 months old tomorrow. She’s so cute and making noises and laughing and she can sit up and is not far away from crawling.
On Sunday morning I was on Creche. We had 12 kids and it was a bit stressful at times as the usual cry babies happened to all be there on the same day, so I had like 3 kids crying at once. No fun I’m telling you, especially when your helper is flirting with the other helper. I had one difficult, demanding parent. We were meant to have a meeting after with the Creche leaders and helpers, but it didn’t happen. By the time we’d packed up and put everything in the storage area, everyone was leaving. And not to mention having difficulty getting people to attend. I had had enough by that time and I just said ‘forget it, we’ll do it next week’.
Sunday afternoon I had another driving lesson with my dad. It was good and I’m getting a lot more confident with driving on the freeway.
Work has been very busy the last few days as the senior secretary is away and I’m doing all the secretarial work for 80 people on my own. It’s plenty of fun. Serious though, it’s very busy and I like that I’m busy, but I really hate being stressed out. There’s never any middle ground. Either you have no work or you have too much.
Anyway I’m off now to go home. I’m getting an early night as I’m so exausted. I will relax and watch a Shirley temple movie and go to bed.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Sleeping Beauty Ballet
Youth Camp = God + fun + Marriage Proposals + poss...
GO THE MAROONS!!
Bus Tickets Hiked again
I just couldn't stay away any longer.
So I failed my first driving exam! Am going away f...
Thirteen Places I want to Travel to.
FIFA Soccer World Cup: Australia vs. Brazil
Thirteen Reason why I like summer better than Winter
FIFA World Cup: Australia vs. Japan
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Weirdness.


