Yes it's true. On Saturday I had my first driving exam and I failed. My test only went for 15 minutes. I did a few things wrong. My test was terminated because the examiner had to intervene and put his breaks on and that's an instant fail.
What happened was I was doing a straight reverse park and I was looking in my rearvision mirror and side mirrors. A small thing is that I couldn't keep the wheel straight and so I didn't stay parallel to the curb. But that wasn't the main thing. A car was driving up behind me and I didn't see it and what I should of done was stop and 'give way' to the vehicle. The truth is that the examiner didn't need to put on his breaks because I was on the shoulder of the road and the road was really wide and the car behind me was clear out of my way. But I guess that's not the point.
I wwasn't really upset that I failed. I wasn't expecting to get it the first time anyway. But the thing that annoyed me is that in my lessons I drive great. I can reverse park and reverse parallel park and I do everything great. Even in my lesson before the exam I did everything perfect, that's why I was a bit annoyed at how 'bad' I was in the exam. Perhaps it was nerves.
But I've been told that the driving examiners are particularly hard on girls and that it's like a secret rule amounst them that they fail the girls atleast once. Which I think is total crap. Even if I didn't make that 'critical error' I would of failed. It's also a bit sad that that's instantly $150 down the toilet. My next exam is at the end of July.
Anyway I should go and do some work. Also I won't be blogging for awhile. I need a break from blogging. I've just lost my enthusiasm for it. I havn't been posting as much as you might of notice. I will still come by visit your blogs from time to time. So hopefully a nice break will renew my hunger for it. I don't know when I'll be back. But if too much time goes by then leave me a comment then send me reminder that says something like 'Hey Tey, you still have a blog....write in it!'
God Bless and Take care!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Thirteen Places I want to Travel to.
FIFA Soccer World Cup: Australia vs. Brazil
Thirteen Reason why I like summer better than Winter
FIFA World Cup: Australia vs. Japan
Nice Break
Thursday Thirteen
It's all okay now.
Aaaarrr!!!!!!!!
Good news
Driving lessons and church picnics
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



So I failed my first driving exam! Am going away for awhile


