![]() |
1….I love warm weather
2.... Summer storms are nice, especially when it rains. We're sick of drought
3.... I love the beach
4.... I love swimming and swimming is much more enjoyable in Summer
4.... I love swimming and swimming is much more enjoyable in Summer
5.... Summer season is when everthing fun happens
6.... In summer you can wear shorts and singlets.
7.... I love just being able to have 1 doona at night time and
not be all weighed down and tangled in layers of blankets
8.... Night times are nice when it's warm, but there's a nice cool breeze
9.... Summer is the best time to have BBQ's
10.. It's the Christmas Season in Australia. Celebrating the birth of Jesus.
It's also nice to give presents. Getting presents is also fun.
11.. This summer I will be going to New Zealand
11.. This summer I will be going to New Zealand
12.. Christmas party's are fun
13.. You can be outside in the middle of the night (like 2am) and
it's still not cold
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Thirteen Reason why I like summer better than Winter





