Thursday, July 13, 2006
Sleeping Beauty Ballet
On Tuesday night I went to the Sleeping Beauty Ballet at the Lyrical Theatre in Brisbane. It was the first time I've ever been to a real production and it was good. The costumes were beautiful and it was amazing how they got the story across without words. They had a real Orchestra for the music. I'm not a fan so much of male ballet dancers. No offence to anyone. Some of them didn't look to bad, but there were definately a few that just looked way to feminine. The costumes don't help much I suppose. I don't find feminine men attractive. No offense again.

But it was really beautiful and it was so amazing what they did with different sets and the lighting. Like one scene would play out and in a split second lights would change and the people in the last scene would completely disappear and a new scene seemed as if it appeared out of nowhere.

My favourite part was the ball scene and the dancing in the wintery forst part. The women wore these beautiful valvet outfits that looked like they were straight out of a fashion magazine.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares