Thursday, June 22, 2006
Thirteen Places I want to Travel to.
  1. Sydney – I’ve been trough Sydney and went to Homebush and saw the Olympic stadium, but that was ages ago and I can’t remember much. I want to go there and spend time doing things and not on a bus of follow school children.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  2. Disney Land – I’m just a big kid
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  3. New York – Meh. If I do I do, If I don’t, then It doesn’t bother me. I guess it’s just one of those places to say you’ve been
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  4. Hawaii – It seems so pretty
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  5. New Zealand – My home of birth. I’ve been many time already, but I want to go again. I will be going this Christmas.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  6. Whitsundays – White sandy beaches, chrystal clear water…need I say more
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  7. Rome – Just to say I’ve been
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  8. Canada – The scenery is beautiful. I know people who’ve been and they said it was great.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  9. San Francisco – I have no real reason
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  10. Paris – I want to go to the top of the Eiffel tower.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  11. London – I want to go there and go to the sites. A caslte would be fun.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  12. Hollywood – Just to say I’ve been. Maybe I’ll see someone famous….might go to some shows
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  13. surfers paradise – okay so it’s only a 45 minute drive from my house….but you see I want to be the one to drive there when I get my liscense
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


6 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares