I am soooooo tired this morning. I did not get a good sleep all weekend. On Friday night I went to youth and went to bed about 10.30, but we had to get up early sat morning to go pick my Nana up from the airport. So no sleep in for me. I really needed sleep because last week was so busy and crazy at work and I was so exhausted. Then I found out that my Nana was sleeping in my bed so I had to sleep on the couch Saturday night. I did not sleep well at all and I had to get up early again because I was on crèche. Creche was crazy and I’ll tell you more later. My Nana was meant to go to my Uncle’s yesterday as he has a room set up for her any everything. But mum offered that she stay another night. So I had to sleep on the couch again. I didn’t fall asleep for ages because my dad was up late doing work in his office and the couch where I was sleeping is right beneath the window of my Dad’s office. So I had blaring light streaming down on me. And then this morning my dad got up early for work like he does everyday, but I could hear the them talking in the dining room and the lights were blaring and then my Nana came out and she talks so loudly and I just felt like screaming. I’m here at work right now and I’m so tired. I was falling asleep on the bus on the way here. I just hope nothing goes wrong today, because when I’m tired I get agitated easy.
But other then that it’s great having my Nana here. I’m glad she’s going to my Uncle’s. We’ll still see her heaps, but I’ll get my room back. My Nana is from new Zealand. She hasn’t bought a return ticket because she doesn’t know how long she’ll be here. She’s had some health problems and New Zealand has had the worst winter in 30 years. It’s like 7 degrees in the day. It’s a lot warmer in Brisbane, so she can recover.
Creche was great yesterday. Most of the kids were well behaved and we only had one crying child. However we had this other child that was quite a handful. We’ll call him brad(it’s not his real name, but for the purpose of the story). Brad and his brother have been in creche with me every week since it started. Brad and his brothers are a handful and have quite a bad reputation (they’re only like only aged 3, 4 and 5. Brad is 4). We have a few problems with Brad from time to time, but it’s never a big deal and it’s just a small thing. But yesterday this child sprouted horns and a pitch fork. Brad took something off a child, which he already had two of. So I asked him to share and to hand the toy back to me. Brad was quite stubborn and said no. I asked him very nicely a few more times and told him he needed to share and that it wasn’t nice to snatch things from other children. All of a sudden he got so angry and threw all the toys on the ground and marched over the other side of the room where he picked up other toys and pelted them at me. I firmly told him not to throw toys. I left him steaming on his own for awhile, but then he started to get a bit nasty with the other children and trying to hurt them. I started to walk towards him and he started growling and hissing at me. He had the most evil death stare. He was really starting to worry me. He was standing near the bible shelf and started to reach for several bibles which he was going to throw at me. I had had enough by this time and told him that if he wasn’t going to behave nicely that I would have to take him to his parents. So he proceeded to growl at me and say bad things. I was not going to allow him to stay in Creche as he was a risk to the other children and whoever was in the room. So I took him by the hand and said ‘Okay Brad, I think it’s time I took you to your Mum.’ He obediently followed but as I got to the child safety gate and we went out of it he decided to latch onto it and he wouldn’t let go. This kid is surprisingly strong for a 4 year old. So I said to one of the other leaders to watch him while I went to get his mother. As I started to walk away Brad tried to make a run it and darted towards the car park. He’s fast too for a little kid. But I managed to get him before he got away. I took his hand and said ‘We’re going to see mum now’. But he had planted him self on the spot and wouldn’t move. I tried to lead him and he started kicking me and trying to wrestle out of my grasp so he could run away. I was not going to let him run away as I new we’d have trouble’s catching him. So I’m trying to walk and this kid getting very physical. So I called one of the male leaders who came and held onto him so I could go get his mother. I had to walk all the way down to the front of the church and I told her what was happening. She came with me up the isle and she said ‘You could of just brought him to me.’ And I said ‘Believe me, we tried, but he wasn’t cooperating.’ The Mum got him and Brad got into a lot of trouble. Brad’s little brother (Rueben) had been watching the whole scene from inside and when he saw Brad getting in trouble, Reuben got quite upset. It was touching to see him so worried about his brother. We managed to calm Reuben down. But I was so shocked about the whole thing. I thought that I handled it well considering and I wasn’t mean or overbearing to Brad. I dealt with it appropriately but it’s like something snapped inside of him and he just got so uncontrollable. He’s shown signs of this sort of anger before, but this time was the worst. I just can’t understand how a 4 year old can have so much internal torment. It broke my heart. I have such a burden for crèche kids. I pray all the time for God to keep them safe.
Other then that and my lack of sleep I had a nice weekend. I love my weekends!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Weirdness.
Sleeping Beauty Ballet
Youth Camp = God + fun + Marriage Proposals + poss...
GO THE MAROONS!!
Bus Tickets Hiked again
I just couldn't stay away any longer.
So I failed my first driving exam! Am going away f...
Thirteen Places I want to Travel to.
FIFA Soccer World Cup: Australia vs. Brazil
Thirteen Reason why I like summer better than Winter
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Child that sprouted horns and a pitchfork.


