Wednesday, June 07, 2006
It's all okay now.
My links are working again. Blogroll must of crashed or something. But It was a good scare. In future I will save all my links. And if it happens again I'll just manually add links into my template.

It would of been nice though if they had a site saying 'This service is temporarily down' instead of some other random thing that make blog users say "What???'

Well work is good at the moment. It's very quiet since my group left and I miss them a bit. I went over to the other office this morning as it was one of the girls birthday's and it was nice to catch up. Everytime I'm over there they point to the desk that 'could of been mine'. It's a beautiful desk because it has a veiw of the brisbane river and the story bridge and all the yahts and things like that. But I'm happy where I am. What happened is part of GOd's plan. If I was suppose to go over there, then that's where I'd be now.

Well Tomorow is Thursday and I'm excited because I will be doing thursday thirteen again and I have finally got my Linkie thing to work. Thank you to Mister Linky for updating and make instructions that even I can understand.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares