Monday, May 15, 2006
No fun kind of weekend!
My weekend was blah! I was all ready to have a nice weekend. I was in bed all weekend sick. I have not been sick like this for over 10 years. I guess I may be lucky about that fact. But I was in bed all day, while my brothers and sisters busied around doing chores. Then my family went out to dinner. I stayed home and slept a bit. But man I had aches everywhere.

But then I woke up at about 1am and I had the worst chest pains. I couldn’t breathe without pain and if I lay down it was even worse. I didn’t sleep at all till 5am and I got a whole 2hours sleep. It was Mother’s Day and because I had a suckful night I was happy for an excuse to get out of bed and join the family in the traditional present opening. Then the whole family was off to church. I had to stay home. We did however go out in the afternoon for a few hours as a family. We went to a small beach and had a picnic which was nice. I was starting to feel better by this time.

I did however have a chance to finish reading Jane Eyre. It was great. I recommend it. I also watched a Shirley Temple movie I recently bough on DVD. It's called 'Dimples'. It wasn't as good as some of the others. My favourites would be Heidi, Stowaway and Rebecca of Sunnybrooke farm.

I am back at work today. I am so tired (nothing peach ice tea can’t fix) but I am better and my personality is back. I was the most boring person to live with. I’m also good at being miserable at times like this. Night time is the most frustrating for me. I hate it when you can’t sleep and it’s dark and you feel disorientated, everything is just 1 thousand times more frustrating. My poor sister has to share a room with me and any time I was awake she woke up to. So that was my exciting weekend! At least I won’t have another tummy bug again for another 10 years because my immune system is strong. Lol!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares