Last night I went to a conference at my old church. It was good. The guy that preached pastors a large church in Adelaide. Of course the best part was seeing my friends. I never get sick of seeing Georgiana, Donna and most of all Alyssa. Alyssa sang last night and she did a great job. Little Grace is 4 months old today. She gets bigger every time I see her. I got to have a great catch up with Alyssa, which we don’t get to do very often. Alyssa gave me a ride home and I got to sit next to Grace’s car seat in the back. She’s so cute. She was putting her fist around my finger and smiling and staring at me.
I always get a nice welcome from Brenton and last night was no different. He’s really funny. Lol! And when I was walking out the door to leave he called out to me and came up and gave me a big hug. Good Old Brenton. He’s probably one of the first people I remember from when I first started going to youth 7 years ago. He’s like 27 now and everyone laughs because he’s been in about 7 weddings now (he’s a very popular comedian person) for friends, but he himself hasn’t even got a girlfriend.
Well It’s Friday, which I’m very glad about. I am looking forward to resting my eyes for a whole two days. I’ve been doing a lot of spreadsheet data entry for 4 days now. This is like 7.5 hours infront of the computer and my eyes hurt really badly and I get really bad headaches and when I close them at night they feel strained and painful and uncomfortable so it takes me a while to fall asleep. So on Monday I have an optometrist appointment. I think I might need to start wearing glasses again, but I can’t afford glasses at the moment. My emergency fund hasn’t gotten very full yet…
I’m going to try my hardest to stay off the computer all weekend just to give my eyes a break. Anyway I’d better go and get stuck back into another 7 hours of data entry.
But before I do I have something interesting to say. Tomoro I am meeting up with my friend Angie. Angie was like my best friend all through primary school. Anyway in high school she got into a different crowd that probably wern't the best and she ended up dropping out in grade 10. I have not hang out with her in about 4 years and I havn't spoken to her on the phone in about a year, so I'm very nervous. We're two very different people now and I can't relate to her on most things. But It will be good to catch up and I'm sure it will go well.
I think I'm going to turn my computer screen darker.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Designing Blogs.
No fun kind of weekend!
attitudes
News from the Army and engagements!
Happy Birthday Dad!
What's up with that??? Weird Ebay Auctions!!!
Back to work!
ANZAC day
"Good Evening Officers... thank you for not asking...
Jane Eyre
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Post about friends and about my eyes hurting.


