I have some good news. Well this week has been particularly stressful as it was likely that I’d have to move over to our other office a few blocks away. I really didn’t want to go. I mentioned in a previous post about wanting to get out of the group I’m in mostly because of the boss of the group who makes things hard. I was talking about attitudes and how I was trying to get over my attitudes towards this person.
Well God has been helping me and I’ve done very well. But I was going to be moving with the group and where I was going, I would of ended up being the ‘run-around’ person who did all the crappy work. I was a bit angry at this as I know I’ve come a long way since starting and I felt a bit insulted that they’d put me into that job when I’d worked so hard to be where I am now. There was a lot of talk between many manager’s and reshuffling. So I didn’t know if I was moving or not until this morning. But where I am now, there are managers who want me to stay on this floor. SO there’s been a lot of arguments over me. I had a call from the Logistics manager who organisers the moves (he also was my manager when I started my traineeship) and he said that myself and another person on level 15 are the most popular people in my company because everyone was arguing over us. I guess I just have that impact on people. Lol!
Anyway I was really worried all week, but this morning it was said that it was my decision to make and I’ve decided to stay where I am. I am so happy. But I am also a bit sad because I like most of the people in my group except maybe 2 people. I’ve been in this group for a whole year and have gotten to know people. So it’s a bit sad in a way.
This doesn't mean however that I don't have to pack. The other manger dude is out of the country at the moment so I had to pack up his stuff. He has like 15 boxes and then I had to pack up the group library, which was another 10 boxes.....so much fun....
In other things. I went to the movies last night to see ‘Take the Lead’ with Antonio Banderes. It was really great. I love dancing movies. This movie was about a man who wants to help a group of teens in a rough school. So he brings to them Ball room dancing. The kids have a real funky flare of there own and together it makes it so interesting, appealing not just to an older audience, but also to a younger audience. You come away wanting to do ball room dancing. Perhaps this may start a new trend and show young people/teens that ball room dancing can be hip and fun.
I’m sorry I havn’t been around in a while. I getting a bit slack with blogging and visiting all you other blogs out their. So I’m planning to have a few hours a week where I come and check you all out and see what’s happening.
Have a great weekend!
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Driving lessons and church picnics
Coldness!
Old Friends!
Da Vinci Code and a young Life.
Post about friends and about my eyes hurting.
Designing Blogs.
No fun kind of weekend!
attitudes
News from the Army and engagements!
Happy Birthday Dad!
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Good news


