Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Aaaarrr!!!!!!!!
I get soooo annoyed when things don't work and for some reason my blog role isn't working. I went to www.blogrolling.com and there's some tuscow thing....What's up woth that. SO now all my links are gone to the blogs I love to read and I'm so sad... I don't have a list of all the links I had on my blog roll and in future I'll make sure I do. But what am I suppose to do until then. Please comment here if you wish to be on my blog role and I'll put you one. Also if you knew you were on my blog role let me know....

I'm so annoyed....

Oh wait. I have saved a few of you in my favourite's drop down menu. Let's see how I go putting you back in my blog.

Has anyone else had this problem... I feel like I have to go find all my friends again. *sigh*
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares