Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Designing Blogs.
My friend Amber has given me the opportunity to design her blog. This is very exciting. Before I got my blog professionally designed by Cat over at Blog Togs(who did a great job) I use to play around with my own blog and I figured out a lot of the HTML codes and things like that. I know I got mine designed professionally , but I have studied how blog togs put together my blog template and I’ve learnt a lot and I believe I have broadened my knowledge about it know. I still have along way to go till all this becomes very familiar to me. I’m still at the stage where it takes me a while to do things with HTML and put it all together. But this project will be great.

I will let you know when it’s finished so you can go on over and have a look at it. Be patient though as it will be something I only work on in my spare time.

Home and away last night was great. It turned out the the person who killed the towns most hated man Josh West(town mayor who wants to rip the town apart with project 56) was actually murdered by Barry Hyde, the local schools headmaster. They questioned everybody who would of possible could of committed the murder and no one suspected him. Nobody knew that Barry killed his wife some 15 years earlier. Josh knew this and tried to blackmail barry into supporting Josh in his illegal project. Barry refused and did not care about the truth coming out, but then Josh mentioned that because Barry's son(Kim) knew about his mum's murder (and didn't report it) he would go to jail also. This enraged Barry. The reason Barry killed his wife and kept it a secret all these years was to protect his son. Poor Irene has only recently gotten back together with Barry. She was so angry and refused to speak to him when they were in the police station. Can you really blame her. I'd be shocked to if I found out someone I loved had been a murderer. Atleast now that mystery is solved and we can move onto the summer bay stalker storyline. All this Drama! lol!

Well work is busy today at work and I have a lot to do so I’d better go.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares