Tuesday, May 09, 2006
attitudes
You might be interested to know that I am seriously working hard to squash any attitude’s I have towards work and people at work. People still annoy me, but when they do I close my eyes momentarily and pray for God to give me grace and to help me smile. I can tell you that it’s really hard to do. But God is helping me along the way, which I guess makes it easier. At church on Sunday the lady preaching had a very good point and it was ‘God is the one the promotes you’. Which offcourse I know is true, but the fact that someone actually said it out loud just made it tick over in my mind better.

So the way I see it, God is testing me in my current situation. Why should he move me somewhere else when I can’t learn to be happy where I am. So when I tackle this attitude thing then I know God may decide to move me on. However if it doesn’t happen for awhile I’ll still learn to be happy. God knows our hearts and he knows what I’m suppose to do with my life even if I myself don’t really know. But I’m in training for whatever it is. God is training me up and in the meantime I am growing in God.
So if there’s things you need to work through or ‘get over’ in your own life, just ask God to help you. He is much stronger then us and will be there to catch us if we stumble.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares