On Friday night we had a movie night for the kids of the youth group. We just hang out and ate pizza and watched Cheaper by the Dozen. It was lots of fun and there were a few kids that don’t normally come to these things that came. It was a great opportunity for them to get to know other people.
On Saturday I spend about 7 hours doing spreadsheet work for my job. So that wasn’t all that excitng. I also had a driving lesson which went well. We had a bit of a scare where I mis judged a situation and if my instructor hadn’t use her dual control breaks I might not be here right now. That was a scary moment and I definitely learnt my lesson about paying more attention ‘all the time’ to your surroundings when you’re driving. My instructor keeps taking me up this steep road every lesson because she wants me to get use to it. It’s this steep hill that has a set of lights at the top of it and I stall it every time because it’s a massive hill start. Last time I rolled back this time I didn’t. Somebody honked their horn at me but I say ‘stuff you’ because I’m a learner driver and people shouldn’t be so impatient with learner drivers. Seriously, can’t they see the learner plates and the giant sign on top of the car that says ‘Ahoy Driving School’. Duh! My driving exam is in June which is a bit scary. Eek!
Sunday I was on crèche again. We had 6 kids. We recently changed the room where we have crèche. We use to use the youth room. This room had lots of couches and it was large and the kids would run wild. I don’t know what it is about couches that makes kids hypo. So we investigated another room which has turned out to be fantastic. Why it took us 6 months to discover it, I don’t know. This room has a big nature scene painted on the wall with animals. It has a television where we can put vegetales on for the kids. And it’s smaller so we can manage the kids. They’re such angels now.
After church we had a church picnic. It was a lot of fun… it was especially fun when I met these little girls(ages 4 and 5) that are in Sunday School. I asked the two little girls what their names were and I was so shocked. These little girls I looked after when I did crèche like 3 years ago at my old church. They’d grown so much and when they said their names it clicked. Anyway…I ended up in the kids playground lifting them up onto the monkey bars (which were way too high, who came up with the idea of making the bars so high that the kids couldn’t reach them) and standing underneath them just in case they fell. I was so puffed out from running after the little kids. They have so much energy.
Anyway work is crazy and I must go now.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Coldness!
Old Friends!
Da Vinci Code and a young Life.
Post about friends and about my eyes hurting.
Designing Blogs.
No fun kind of weekend!
attitudes
News from the Army and engagements!
Happy Birthday Dad!
What's up with that??? Weird Ebay Auctions!!!
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



Driving lessons and church picnics


