Sunday, May 07, 2006
News from the Army and engagements!
2 months ago my friend Nicola was off to the army. She had just finished school and I could tell how nervous as well as excited she was.

So I got news of how she's doing yesterday and this is the update, which I'm so proud of. I'm so proud of Nicola.

Nicola is doing really well. She's come through her 8 weeks of intense training (practically boot camp) and is now a private. She got the award for the most outstanding soldier overall. Out of 100 recruits, 6 got an award and Nicola was the only girl to get an award and she got the highest award of all. That's so fantastic. She's done very well and aparantly she did it all with a suspected broken pelvis or something like that. She's certainly a battler.

In other news my friend Tammy got engaged to her boyfriend of three years Darren. He proposed to her yesterday morning. He's very musical and plaid a symphony he'd wrote. Tammy woke up to it. There was rose petals all over the floor and so she followed them out to her lounge and there in the lounge spelt out in rose petals was the words 'Tammy, will you marry me?' He was standing there in suit with a ring and everything. What a romantic huh?

That's all from me for now! God Bless!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares