Monday, April 24, 2006
"Good Evening Officers... thank you for not asking for my license'
On Friday night I went to youth. It was so awesome to catch up with everyone. I saw Donna, Katia, Georiana, Beth, Jill, Ebaray, Leticia, Ezie and it was so great. The good thing about not going in a long time is that you get heaps of love and attention when you do come. I had a good D&m (deep and meaningful conversation) with Geogiana.

Then it was like 11pm and we were all still standing around waiting for my cousin to ‘feel like taking us home’. So we’re all talking and the topic comes up about driving and I said ‘I can drive’. And my cousin Greg says ‘Ok, go on then’. So I said ‘fine, I will’. I took the keys and went itnto his car (Katia came with me). I started the engine and then drove about 50 meters. But I stopped again because I was trying to figure out where the button for the headlights were. Every car is different. So I figured it out and was about to do a u-turn and head back to the church. Katia told me there was a car coming so I waited for it to pass. I laughinly said ‘It’s not a cop car, is it?’. Katie told me it wasn’t. Okay just to let you know. Katia and I are both on our learner license, which means we can’t drive in a car without someone on there open license. So we were totally in the wrong.

It became interesting when suddenly Katie says ‘Oh wait, it is a cop car!’. I was almost in freak out mode, but the car was right beside us before I could get there. They pulled along rights beside us and spoke to us through the window

Me: Hello…..
Female Officer: Are you folks okay?
Me: Oh we’re fine
Female officer: What are you doing?
Me: Oh, we’re just driving along.
Female officer: we can see that
Me *sheepish laugh*
Katia: Actually my brother is just up the road, so we’re just waiting for him.
Female officer: Okay
Male officer: So where have you just come from?
Me: We were actually just come from the youth group up the road
Male officer: Oh yeah sure, we hear that same story all the time.
Me: It’s true
Male officer: Okay, well have a nice evening.
Me: yes you too.

They drove off and I let out this huge sign of disbelief and happiness because they didn’t ask for out licenses. Katia sais ‘ Thank you God!’. I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer.

I can not believe how close that was. If they had found us out, I would have been booked. I would have had to of paid a huge fine and my driving instructor confirmed that I would of lost my learners license. So I thank God. I promise it won't happen again

I had another driving lesson yesterday. It was the worst lesson I’ve had. I stalled it at lights and I was totally distracted. Next week she wants me to bring my booking fee so she can book my exam….I’m so not ready. Arrr! Apparently they driving testers also pick on female drivers and that they most probably will fail you the first time. This made me lose more confidence. The thing that also annoys me is the cost of all this only to be failed. It’s like $45 booking fee and $145 for the test, not to mention the 4 lessons she want’s me to have before the exam which cost $40 each….
Anyway I’d better go before I think about it too much and start stressing out.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


7 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares