Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Survivor: Panama - Exile Island
Survivor starts again tonight. Yay!

Usually when a survivor season finishes, they often advertise the next one and at the time you groan and role your eyes and say “What?? another one??? I don’t think I could watch another one…”
But then when it’s starting to get advertised closer to when it will be viewed, you get excited again. Well I know I do. Yes, by the end of one I feel like I need a break from it(it can be addicting). But then when they started advertising for Panama I was excited. I was more then ready for another survivor. I guess for me it’s something interesting to watch for once. My television has somewhat increased lately due to my lack of social life. I find myself watching many shows such as Home and Away, 20 to1, McLeod’s Daughters, Commander in Chief, Desperate Housewives(only because it’s on before Commander in chief and Commander in Chief is on late, so I have to wait up for it), survivor and Lost. That’s a whole 8 and a half hours a week. And those are only the shows that I plan to watch. I swear I only use to watch 2 hours a week. All I can say is that I really need a car!!!!!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares