Thursday, March 30, 2006
My social life is picking up….finally!!!

Yes, I am actually busy this week with a few socially interactive outings. Last night I had home group, where I begged my friend *Amberlina to come so that we could hang out. It was a fun night. We had to invent a rap about Donut King(lol! I got some pretty awesome video footage of my youth pastor doing some funky grooves with an afro on. It will be posted on my church website)

Then tonight I may be going to the dome with *Katia. I am craving subway (pay day today). Then tomorrow night my other cousin *Karena has invited me to her place do hang out with *Nay and *Amelia and watch movies and eat junk. Then on Saturday it is Karena’s birthday so we’re going to pizza hut for dinner.

It's great. I feel like my old self. God Bless!

Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares