Monday, April 10, 2006
Small Blessings and things I just don't understand
I didn’t get up to a lot on the weekend. I went to church yesterday and hang out with my pal Amber. We were also on crèche. I really enjoy Crèche now. The little rug rats are very cute. There’s this little girl who when she first started coming in she’d cry and cry when her Mum went to leave. Week after week it took atleast 10 minutes for Jemma to get over it. The last time I was on however she only cried for about 2 minutes. The biggest and most rewarding surprise of all was before I went to the crèche room yesterday I went up to Jemma while her Mum was holding her and said “Hi Jemma!” and she waves slowly and says “Hi Kwrishty”. Then I said “Do you want to come to crèche?”. She nods her head smiling and puts her arms out for me to take her. I was so surprised and so happy. It was definitely the best thing that’s happened with Crèche and I thank God for small blessings. Another thing is when Jemma first started coming she was only just starting to say words. Now she says a lot of words. She told me yesterday she was looking for the ladybug stamp (in not so many words. It was more like ‘Ladybug,ladybug’). All the other kids have also been great.

I had another driving lesson yesterday and it went well. Desma said I had improved soooo much and that she’s very impressed. Next lesson she’s going to grade me like in the exam. She said if I take of less then 5 of my 8 points (mistakes) then I can go for my test. Hehe. It’s exciting!
Last night I had my first disagreement with Amber. It sucked. I have been saying a lot of negative things about her ‘boyfriend’. As I get to know him, his real personality comes more and more obvious and I don’t like what I see. And Amber agreed with me and said she doesn’t like him as much anymore and that she was thinking of slowly distancing herself from him. Then I got surprised on Saturday when in conversation she mentioned how much she liked him, especially when she told me she didn’t anymore. I was so confused. And so I guess unknowingly I went on a quest to tell her as many negative things about him that I knew (and he has a lot, sorry Amber). But then she fully blew up at me and it hurt. I know I deserved it, but I totally wasn’t expecting that reaction. So we weren’t talking at the beginning of our night church service. Things were a bit awkward. Eventually I just went up to the group and started talking, so that the awkwardness would sort of go away. We started talking again and hang out and stuff. Things are still a bit weird, but we agreed to talk on Thursday when I go to her place on the way to AGMF (Australian Gospel Music Festival). Amber and bf were also acting all lovey dovey again last night and it still annoys me(maybe it’s just because I have nobody). I wish she’d make up her mind though, because I’m getting really confused. I’m sure Amber will probably read this and if she does I hope that we can forgive each other and that she can explain to me what’s going on so I’m not so confused. I just don’t get it!!!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares