Friday, April 21, 2006
Jane Eyre
Lately I have been reading something different other then my usual sweet valley books. I have been reading the classic Jane Eyre. I never had to read this at school, so I thought it would be and idea to read it, so that I know what it’s about. The language is very old English and I don’t know what 25% of the words even mean. But after reading for awhile you get use to the language and you can read it at a normal pace. Even when you can’t read some of the words, you still can tell what’s going on.

My friend who lent me the book is reading Oliver Twist. She says it’s so hard to read as she doesn’t find it at all interesting. I remember trying to read it when I was younger and I couldn’t do it. If a book doesn’t take my interest in the first few chapters then I end up moving onto another book.

Even though I’m enjoying reading Jane Eyre, I am looking forward to reading a few unchallenging sweet valley books once I’ve finished it. I like reading book series as I like the familiarity of reading about the same characters.

What books have you read that you enjoyed or inspired you? I’m interested to know, as I plan to read another mature type book sometime soon.
I really am interested….so if you have any recommendations let me know. This includes Christian literature.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


6 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares