Wednesday, April 05, 2006
The Body
Sorry about my complaining about Buses yesterday. This morning the bus was on-time as it’s scheduled in the time table. So I got to work 20 minutes early, which was so awesome. It gives me time to breathe before I get bombarded with people. I am hoping that the complaint I put in yesterday makes a difference. I am going to make this post a positive one.

I’ve been reading my bible every morning on the bus for the last few months and it’s amazing how when you read a book for a second or third time, things speak out to you a whole lot differently then the last time you read it. For example. I’ve read John not about 4 or 5 times and every time I get something different out of it.

Anyway, it’s become a necessity for me to read my bible on the bus. Even after I’ve had bad bus experiences I relax a bit knowing I can read God’s word. Lately I have been reading Corinthians. Every chapter has some really big and cutting issues and has also highlighted some reasons why my parents get angry for what I think is the ‘smallest things’. But some of it is right there in Corinthians.. Some of the things are confusing, but that means that I need to study more into what is being said. This morning I was reading about the body of Christ and how it works like the human body. Each part plays a role and that an ear can’t smell and an eye can’t speak, but when all the parts work together in unity that is when the body of Christ is most powerful. Some people can sing, some can preach, some care for children, some are strong in areas of prophecy and healing and some may be good at comforting people. Some are great a serving the pastor and making sure everyone is looked after. Everyone has something that they’re good at that they can contribute. Even something like making home made cards for people is a blessing. Our gifts were not just given to us for ourselves. They were given to us by God to use for God. So the next time you cook a meal or weed the garden or anything like that, know that you’re doing it for God and that in some small or significant way it is touching people’s hearts and blessing them.

God Bless!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares