Monday, April 17, 2006
AGMF and accidents
The Australian Gospel Music Festival went really well.

You wouldn't believe who I ran into within 10 minutes of me arriving there. I ran into Zoe. You might remember Zoe from my some posts in my history. Zoe was one of my friends who became a christian in school and was so on fire for God and in the last year has dropped worse then ever before. I wish this wasn't the case, but when I saw Zoe on Friday my heart felt like it would break. She looked so bad. She wasn't there for AGMF. She was there for some other drink up festival. Anyway she looks so depressed and she's in the emo (punk goth) phase with like 1 inch of eyeliner and has ugly piercings and she just just doesn't look happy. It hurt to see her, but at the same time relieved that God brought her across my path, even for just a few moments. Please pray for Zoe.

So I stayed with Ambers parents which was all right. Next year however we plan to accommodate with no parentals. We want to get a group of us going next year.

My favourite artist was Newsboys by far. The were on the mainstage on Saturday night. They're a christian band that has been around for ages. I've never known many artists in the christian artist field. But I have discovered I like them. That's a good thing about the festival. You get to discover artists.

I also loved Robin Mark. You might be familiar with his album 'revival in belfast'. Hillsong united was great. Random was also great. We mostly hang around. We went shopping saturday morning. I bought some much needed items of clothing. I have not bought clothes since before christmas and I'd forgotten how nice it was to find clothes you like. On saturday afternoon we saw a movie. She's the Man with Amanda Bynes. It was sooo funny! I loved it.

Last night(sunday night) was Jael and Pillar. Their music was very heavy and they weren't my favourite so Amber and I left. We went and found some of her friends from school. Simon is Amber's best friend and he's very funny. He and his friend had these things that you spin around and display various messages in coloured lights. It was very funny the messages they had on there's. The picture explains it all(for those who can't quite see it, they lights say 'Kiss me'.

I'm really exausted now and glad to be home and resting.

In other not so good news. My Uncle was in an accident on Saturday. He and my aunty (she was unhurt) were riding on his harley motorbike going through a round about and a car that wasn't watching came onto the roundabout and ran into them and my uncle went over the windscreen. God was really protecting him, because he's okay. He has a broken leg in 3 places, but thank God it wasn't worse. The story gets even more crazy. The person that ran into my uncle is one of my friends from my old church (small world). I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not angry, because I know Beth would of been very upset and I wouldn't wish for anyone to be in that situation. The guilt would be terrible. I'm also glad she herself or the baby (she's pregnant)wasn't hurt. Apartantly my other uncle and my grandfather went to the scene. My grandfather was pretty shook up about the accident, and with good reason. I'm still really shocked and have mixed feelings about the fact that it was my friend who hit my Uncle. The accident was not a mistake made by my Uncle, but by Beth not watching where she was going. I only found out about an hour ago so I havn't really thought about it a whole lot. But please pray for my unlce and my friend.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares