Wednesday, April 12, 2006
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Only 1 hour of work to go until I’m on leave for a whole 7 days. This weekend is Easter so we have a long weekend. Also it is the Australian Gospel Music Festival (AGMF) in Toowoomba. I’m going with my friend Amber. Tomorrow night I’ll go to her house and then on Friday we’re off to Toowoomba. We will be staying in a cabin with her parents. There will be lots (music, rides, all sorts) of things happening from Friday through to Monday. Monday we come home and I have two days break before going to work. I really need a break from work, so I have been looking forward to it for a while.

Tonight is the youth of my church are going Ten Pin Bowling.

I am also having Lunch with Alyssa tomorrow. I havn’t seen Alyssa in over a month. I miss her a lot. I have seen Grace in over a month either so I’m sure she would of grown quite considerably.

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it on here…. But just encase I havn’t, I just thought I would let you know that I am going to New Zealand for 4 weeks over Christmas. We will be touring from north island all the way to south island.

Lately I have been reading Jane Eyre. I have never read this before, so my friend leant me the book. I’m only at the beginning but it’s quite good. The English is certainly difficult, but after awhile you know what they’re talking about and you get into the flow of the old English.

Well I’d better go and encase I don’t blog again…
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


5 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares