Thursday, August 14, 2008
I got a new laptop computer!
Yesterday was show day for Brisbane and so I had the day off work. I spent the day hanging out at my bf's place. He was helping me to fix my laptop/notebook computer...well it was actually his laptop that I borrowed. I use it for my study. Anyway we've been having some problems with it lately and he's been trying to fix it. We thought he had fixed it last week(by clearing most things off it) and I only bought it over yesterday so that he could get dvd's to work on it. When he turned it on it was frozen and you couldn't click on any icons....so frustrating.

So then I decided that it was probably time I got my own laptop anyway(I've been looking and contemplating for the last year anyway). So we ended up going laptop shopping. I am proud of myself as I decided on a laptop that was more suitable for my needs rather then the pink laptops they have out at the moment. You know how much I LOVE pink, it was a big step. I think I'm maturing. hehe.

I got a laptop 15 inch screen or something. It's a really nice one. And it's good enough that I can finally get Sims2 working on it and Sims3 should work on it when that comes out. It's very exciting.

We mostly spent the rest of our day setting it up with virus protection, microsoft word etc and my Adobe Dreamweaver, photoshop and Illustrator programs that I require for tafe. I spent about half an hour on it last night changing all the display settings to pink (I couldn't help it). I won't get to play on it tonight as I have tafe(sad). Maybe tomorrow night....but Saturday I will definately spend lots of time on it...personalising and putting Sims2 on. Yay! I don't think you realise how happy this makes me.

It's so pretty! I'm so excited!
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


2 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares