Thursday, August 07, 2008
Photos
Sorry I am finally posting photos of some of my cool presents. I got heaps more at my party which is awesome. My party on saturday went really well. There was about 30 people there. Most of that was family and I had a couple of friends there aswell. I tried to mingle and talk to everyone (which truly is an exhaustive thing). I got a totally yummy chocolate cake(my third for the week).

I got a nice travel bad and carry on bag from my uncle, aunty and some cousins. My cousin Karen and her husband Rick made this awesome picture. The picture was a whole lot of posing/silly photo's Karen and I took one day. They arranged the photos and made some black and white, some sepia and some over saturation. Rick is all into graphic art stuff. They put it in a gold picture frame. My Dad is going to hang it up in my room this weekend. I also got this cool jewellery travel case from my boyfriends parents. It is pink ofcourse and has millions of different compartments. I got one of those doll ornament jewellery stands.

Oh yeh and I will also add that a couple of months ago as part of an early birthday presant my bf took me to see Celine Dion in concert. It was really amazing...kind of surreal that I saw her live in person.

jewelery box from grandparents hand mirror with Austrian Chrystals


Flowers from work


Me on party day with my dog...She's so cute

Me with Yummy birthday cake


Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


6 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares