Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ten on Tuesday - 10 least favorite celebrities
1. Tom Cruise - He's a strange stange fellow. I use to think he was good looking when I was yonger...but I have no idea why. His weirdness is just too much.
2. Angelina Jolie - I know heaps of people like her. But I can't like her because of the whole Jennifer Aniston thing. I liked Jennifer better then Angelina and I Brad and Jennifer seemed so good together...i just don't see what all the hype over her is about
3. Lindsay Lohan - I use to like her as a kid from the movie Parent Trap. But She's just in and out of rehab so much that it's rediculous...
hmmm there's not really many celebs I don't like. There use to be a few more until recently I see them in a different light. I kind of tend to feel sorry for alot of them. I'll keep trying.
4. Madonna - I like some of her songs, but not her. She seems so trashy. Mutton dressed up as lamb.
5. John Stamos - I use to love him in full house...but he's turned into a drunken embarassement. When he came to Australia he turned up to a talk show completely drunk and made a fool of himself and then some hosts from a radio show played a prank on him and he's just so full of himself...takes himself to seriously.
6. Michael Jackson - love the music...shame about all the plastic surgery. He would look so much better without it.
I can't thinks of others...atleast i tried
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares