It's my birthday today and I'm 21.
I got some really nice presants from my family this morning. My grandparents got my a beautiful wooden jewelery box that opens like a chest. I also got a mag flash light from my brother(it is so bright and will be great in my handbag). My youngest brother got me an evening clutch purse(black ang gold). My sister got me a gold golf bangle. The best presant was what my parents got me. It's a gold ruby ring. Ruby is my birth stone. It is so pretty.
My boyfriend got me the Christina Aguilera perfume. It's kind of a gift set and came with a little body wash and a sample size perfume bottle(it's so small it will be great for my handbag). The people at the store even threw in the matching hand bag for free.
I got other things aswell. I got Cashew nuts, those special flavoured jelly beans, pajamas, pretty underwear and a beach bag. I even got a nice surprise in the mail. It was a present from my father's recently discovered sister who lives in New Zealand. And the other week my Nana gave me a beautiful hand mirror. It's one of those old style one's. And it has really crystal on the back of it.
I will have to take photos of my presants and post them on here...
Tonight I'm having a nice dinner with my family and boyfriend. Mum's making Roast chicken(yum my favourite). Then on Saturday it's my birthday party.
But can you believe that I'm at work on my birthday. *groan*. I regret this decision to come to work. I wish I had requested leave. I just hope it's not a too busy or stressful day.
Anyway there will be photos coming tonight hopefully.
Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia
I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.
I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!
Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Send it here
Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!
Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Design
Ten on Tuesday - 10 Things to Do When It’s Too Hot...
Job update
job interview
Ten on Tuesday - 10 least favorite celebrities
Kind Blogger Award 08
Errands
Job Applications
10 Favorite Vacation Moments
Pros and Cons list
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
May 2016



I'm 21 - It's my birthday


