Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to see The Dark Knight in Gold Class. My Bf got given them and so we thought that batman would be a great movie inwhich to take advantage of the Gold Class experience. I've never been to Gold Class before. The recliner chairs are so comfortable. I love also that you can order food and they bring it into you. My only issue with that is that it's too dark to actually see the food you're eating. We had ice cream and nachos. The ice cream was a bit melted and dippy and it was very easy to experience some dripping into my lap. The nachos were also very messy. Nothing worse then sourcream and beef on your shirt...I looked like the biggest grub when I came out. In future I think I'll stick to the popcorn and magnum icecream....mmm. The movie was good. I think I would like to see it a second time as it was a bit confusing at times....a lot of double crossing characters. It kind of blurred the line between good and evil. Heath Ledger did a fantastic job as the Joker. He was so believably evil. I was very scared of the joker.
Tomorrow I am waking up early so that I can get to the gym before work. I am really determined to go regularily. So the aim is to go the mornings that I drive in for tafe. I can drive into the city and park at my boyfriends building and use his gym. Otherwise the bus's only get me in at 7am at the earliest. And if I want to do a good workout and be at work by 8.30am I really need to be in the city by 6.30am.



Gold Class Cinemas




