Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Job Applications
Thanks for your encouraging comments regarding my job situation. Yesterday I put in a job application for 3 jobs. I will wait and see what comes out of that and apply for any others of interest that come up. I'm going to trust that God will open doors and guide me to where I'm suppose to go. I don't want to just settle for any job but unless I start applying and going to interviews etc then God doesn't really have anything to work with.

I'm trying not to think about it, I'll just wait and see what happens. I am almost certain that I was a new job though and I've started the process of writing up job notes for whoever takes my position etc. I figure as I do certain tasks I'll write notes so that It's not a big rush when it is time to leave. It's also amazing how much junk you accumulate over 4 years. I have a gabillion emails that I need to sort through.

Tomorrow I don't have work. I am going to the Advanced course for Microsoft Excel which work is paying for. I feel bad about that, considering I'm thinking of leaving, but it was outlined in my Performance review as goals and it might still be awhile before I leave.

Anyway I have a lot to do before I spend the next two days in training so I'd better go.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


0 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares