Tuesday, July 15, 2008
10 Favorite Vacation Moments
1. Snorking/floating down the Estruarie with my cousin and coming out at the end at the mouth of the Estrurie where it meets the ocean. Hastings Point, NSW - My family have been on holiday here for the last 6 or so years and I have alot of memories from there. My cousins use to come down and stay for a few nights.

2. Walking for hours all the way to the next beach over with my cousin during one her stays with my family at Hastings Point.

3. Playing around on the beach at midnight with my family and cousins from NZ. It was so foggy you could barely see anything and was so eerie and exciting. Hastings Point.

4. Christmas 06 my family and I went to NZ and we spend two weeks in the South Island travelling in a motorhome. One night we got to stay in this beautiful place beside a lake. The scenery was magestic, like something out of a fairy tale. It was so amazing waking up to it.

5. Driving through Milford Sound. NZ holiday 06. My family went on a cruise on the Milford Sound in NZ(South Island) and on the way there and back you have to drive on windy roads through the mountains and through a tunnell. It was poring down rain. The most amazing thing was thousands of waterwalls forming and the snow covered rock faces all around us where the mountains were so high you couldn't see the top of them, but you could see the thousands of waterfalls. Was so beauitful.

6. AGMF - Australian Gospel Music Festival. For 2 years in a row I went with my friends and we'd stay in a little cabin and spend the weekend hanging out at the festival checking out the bands. It was lots of fun.

7. Coast weekends - I love going to the Beach and I especially love when my boyfriend and I stay down the coast with his parents. It's fun playing tennis, walking on the beach and the different shops down the coast. There's this yummy buffet restaurant at the Casino which is the best buffet food ever.

8. Holiday with family at 1770. We stayed at 1770 near the great barrier reef. We went on a day cruise out to the reef and went snorkeling and saw the pretty fish and correl. The water was sooo blue. Then we went in a glass bottom boat and saw turtle's and things like that.

9. Star gazing. I love it at Hastings point at 2am in the morning when all the lights are out and you can look up at the sky and the stars are amazing...you certainly never see stars like that living in the burbs.

10...i've run out
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


1 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares