Monday, July 21, 2008
Errands
I've had to do a few errands today that's I've been putting off. I had to enrol for tafe(technical college) online and it wasn't letting me enrol for 1 particular class so I had to phone the tafe and get it fixed so that I could fully enrol and pay the course fees. Then I had to got into a bank branch to close off unused bank accounts that will incur fees from 31st July. Then I had to ring the car Insurance company and tell them I wasn't happy with the repairs to my car.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it at the beggining of the year but on christmas eve some guy visiting family across the road from my house backed into my little car and caused a fair bit of damage to the drivers side door. Luckily I havn't had to pay for anything as it was covered by the guy's insurance(that dinged my car). It is still annoying as you have to drive the car here there and everywhere to get it assessed and what not. So finally I got the car fixed in march(was the earliest clear week they had) and then I had to take it back as the colour of the door was a completely different colour to the rest of the car and you could only see it under fluro lights in a parking garage for example. So I took it back to the repairer and they repainted it and all was fine. Then I discovered that whenever it rains, water leaks in from my drivers door and pools in the back of my car. It makes my car stink and it was unfortunate that my tafe text book was on the floor of my car one time as that got wet. So didn't figure this out until it rained. I rang the Insurer and they referred me to the repairer and I have to take it in on saturday for them to have a look at it. It's all very annoying. I wish it had just been fixed properly from the very start. I pray that I won't have any difficulties with the repairer and I hope it's just a quick and simple fix like to do with the seal in the door. But I have this horrible feeling that it's the whole door as it is slightly out of line with the other panels, causing the water to get into places it shouldn't. This is my theory anyway. It kind of is a big deal having my car get water inside everytime it rains and it never did this before it got backed into. So I'm not going to back down until it's in 100% great condition. The Insurer maybe shouldn't use this particular repairer again.
Anyway I will stop wining. It's Monday. I start tafe tomorrow night so tonight is my last night of freedom so I intend to rest and do nothing that requires thinking.
Thoughts shared by kdoll aka *~Puzzle~*


3 spoke to me... Thank you kindly!

Photobucket

Name: Tey
Location: Brisbane, Australia

I am 21 and like hanging out with my fiance, family and friends. I love going to the beach.

I also would love to travel to many places. Especially the US and Europe. After the Wedding my fiance and I will save for it and reduce debt
Learn more about me here!

Who links to my website?
Want to get in touch with me?
Send it here

Want to link to my blog?
Take this button for your page!





Click on the banner to sign up for Blog Mad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket.com image hosting and photo sharing Listed on BlogShares